Treadly Bike Shop (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.treadlybikeshop.com.au (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
· Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders
· Details of electronic and other communications by and to you in relation to your use of the website
· Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
· Details of your usage of website from Treadly Bike Shop.
Treadly Bike Shop may provide Members with an opportunity to communicate their experience of our products and services. Treadly Bike Shop may post their name with their review without obtaining their further consent. Treadly Bike Shop is not responsible for any personal information a Member selects to include in their review of our services.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our suppliers.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including without limitation to enable us to operate the Treadly Bike business.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
· To notify you about changes to our services
· To assist Treadly Bike Shop to maintain and improve the administration and management of its business
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties (such as our partners who provide the Brompton bicycles used in the Treadly Bike Hire business) to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. Treadly Bike Shop will never sell, trade or rent to any unaffiliated third parties your personally identifiable information collected by us.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any statutory or legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms & conditions of hire and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Treadly Bike Hire, our customers, partners or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can inform us not to do so by contacting us at email@example.com
You have a right to request changes to your personal information if the information held is incorrect or the information has changed. You may update or change any of this information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.