With the MK1 we set out to do the impossible: create a beautiful, unique, and life changing cargo trike that is easy to use, and thrilling to ride. The result is our game changing patented built-to-tilt™ driving system. And a range of small but essential details.
THE ULTIMATE TOOL FOR URBAN FAMILIES
If you are the un-compromising type, who needs an ultimate and reliable tool for your daily urban transportation, we believe the Mk1-E will surprise you. Combining our patented built-to-tilt™ driving system with the unrivalled Bosch Performance Line eBike system, you get a bike that will make both you and your children smile every time the seat belts are buckled.
The MK1-E is available in either matte black or white.
We have worked for years on fine tuning the Mk1-E, and have carefully designed or selected those key components, that will make a huge difference for you. Why compromise, right…?
ALL MK1-E MODELS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bosch Performance Line eBike system with 400Wh Battery, Intuvia display and shifter.
- Powder coated, hardened light weight aluminium frame - 7005 T6
- Super tough and durable box (ABS, outer dim. 90 x 60 x 60 cm)
- Easy access transparent front door (PC) with child-safe lock
- Integrated Isofix mount for standard infant car seats with Isofix interface
- Lockable glove box with integrated cup holder
- Quick release height adjustment for saddle and handlebar
- Parking stand, operated from the driver’s position
- NuVinci® N380™ hubgear - Smooth, seamless shifting - 380% ratio range.
- Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes on 3 wheels
- Schwalbe Big Ben (Rear: 26 x 2,15 , front: 20 x 2.15)
- Strong double wall aluminium rims
- Alu-core black mudguards on all wheels
- A4 grade stainless steel nuts and bolts
HAND BUILT FROM A DREAM
We love cycling. Simple as that. So why compromise? Just because our needs change and our regular bikes become insufficient tools for our families? Why can’t we combine the space and opportunities of the traditional trikes with the joy of gliding through an urban landscape on a two-wheeler? Why shouldn’t we make a truly great product with a potential to change lives? Why not make a product that is so functional, thrilling and beautiful it could actually compete with other means of urban transportation?
This was our starting point. This is what we aim to do every day, because we believe in cycling and we believe that truly great products can change live. The Mk1 is designed with passion and hand built for you with pride and love in the meatpacking district of Copenhagen. We hope you like it.