The VO Campeur Rear Rack is designed for touring. This is a heavy-duty rack with a wrap-around lower rail. The lower rail keeps weight low and allows for easy pannier removal, even with the top platform loaded with a tent or dry bag.
- Stainless steel construction with a lovely, high polished finish. It won't rust like painted steel racks or fatigue and crack like some aluminum racks.
- Mounts to either cantilever brake studs or seat stay bosses. Both sets of hardware are included.
- There are a pair of eyelets under the top platform for direct mounting to the fender.
- A single rear, threaded eyelet is for a light mount.
- The top platform is 10 cm wide and 27 cm long. From the top of the rack to the lowest hole is 36.5cm.
- The lower tangs feature four sets of holes to fit most bikes with 26", 650b, 700c, and 27" wheels. Simply trim what you don't need or use the bottommost hole for an easy and quick installation.