Half Bottle Adapter lets you offset the bottle cage location to make your bottle more accessible, and to fit additional accessories like a pump, tool, tube, etc.
- Easy to access bottles and out of the way of legs
- Easy to install using existing cage mounts on bike (B-RAD Base component required; sold separately)
- Use the DogBone base for curved downtube frames
Great for trail, enduro, bike packing, XC, and town/commuting applications. The B-RAD Mini Strap and Accessory Mount were designed especially for the Half Bottle Adapter so it could be mounted to the side of the bottle. But you can customize to fit your needs. Works great with modern trail bikes from companies like Pivot, Intense, and Santa Cruz or others that have difficult bottle access.
- Requires use of a B-RAD mounting base
- Compatible with any bike frame that has 2 standard 64mm spacing bottle cage mounts (most modern frames)
- If mounting to a curved down tube, your ONLY option may be the Dog Bone base and it does not allow for adjustment along the bike frame like other bases
Print this document in a 1-1 format to see how the different B-RAD mounting bases fit on your bike
- 6061-T6 aluminum brackets, stainless hardware
- Weight (no hardware) – 18g
- 18-8 stainless steel bolts included
- Maximum load 1700g
- Torque 3-4 NM
- Made in the USA